We are looking for a full-time Data Scientist who wants to be part of an exciting Hong Kong startup and evolve in an international environment.
You will have the chance to make real contributions by developing features that are used by thousands of users within the supply chain industry. In this role, you will:
- Apply machine learning algorithms to generate insights for businesses on structured and unstructured data.
- Test and evaluate applied algorithms to provide benchmarks of trained models.
- Create data visualization to clearly explain insights.
- Automate data collection processes.
- Improve data cleansing pipelines.
- A competitive remuneration.
- A flexible work arrangement.
- A fun and supportive, developer-focused working environment.
The opportunity to explore new frameworks/libraries and apply them in practice.
The perfect match would have
- Bachelor and/or master in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Solid knowledge of the Python programming language.
- Hands-on experience with Pandas, NumPy, TensorFlow, and other machine learning libraries.
- Familiar with data frameworks such as Hadoop.
- Experience with AWS services (nice to have).
- A good understanding of database systems and SQL, data modeling, and data pipelines.
- Familiar with Github.
- Analytical mind and business acumen.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Skills & Requirements
Fields of Study: Computing & Software Technologies
Education Level: Bachelor
For questions about the position, please send an email to email@example.com.